Features of Eco Reco Scooter
- Energy efficiency: 2,000 MPGe/ 500 miles on one dollar
- Agile and comfortable: Top speed 20 MPH
- Rangy and efficient: up to 20 miles per charge
- Long battery cycle life: 2000 charge cycles
- Fast charge time: 2 hrs to 80 percent and 4.5 hrs to full
- Portability is one of the strengths with this scooter.
- Even the handlebars can be folded in neatly, allowing it to be stored in the smallest possible space.
- The safe Lithium battery has a very low impact on the environment (Hence the name Eco Reco).
- The scooter can also drive up to 20 miles an hour which is significantly faster than all of its other competitors.
Full Reviews of Eco Reco Scooter
The Best Scooter For Techies
The Eco Reco is the best scooter for adults. Not only does it have a stylish and trendy design, but it comes with a lot of cool features. The scooter comes with backlit dashboard that shows you the distance you’ve traveled, how much battery you have left and how fast you are going. This is really helpful so you don’t get stranded in the middle of nowhere with no battery left. There is also a two stage braking system, that eases you into a gradual stop rather than stopping you short.
Related post: Top 5 Best Electric Scooters
A little too fast for your kids
The scooter rides very smoothly and because of the solid rubber tire, it never gets flats. Even though this comes with a very high price tag, if speed is what you care about in a scooter, you really can’t do better than this one. If 20 miles an hour seems a little too fast for your kid, no problem! The dashboard lets you set the maximum speed to a much lower one so that you can keep your kids riding safe. I think that this is a very well made scooter, and the numerous helpful features more than make up for the price. This is definitely a great investment and is certainly a unique take on the electric scooter. A very eco friendly scooter that is the fastest of its kind and allows you to track all of your data from one single dashboard, what more could you want?